Dual Interests -- Content Marketing & Fiction Writing

Discussion for Dual Interests -- Content Marketing & Fiction Writing
Reaction score
Referrals
Trophy points
I'm an entrepreneur with interests in two different fields -- content marketing for businesses and fiction writing for leisure-time readers. And, yes, the two areas are related because in both a marketer/writer has to be fully aware of his/her target audiences and what resonates with them.

In addition, my personal blog posts provide an opportunity to write about topics that are especially important to me, including gender disparities, PTSD awareness, and lessons learned from history. (See www.PhyllisZimblerMiller.com)

Reaction score
Referrals
Trophy points
I'm an entrepreneur with interests in two different fields -- content marketing for businesses and fiction writing for leisure-time readers. And, yes, the two areas are related because in both a marketer/writer has to be fully aware of his/her target audiences and what resonates with them.

In addition, my personal blog posts provide an opportunity to write about topics that are especially important to me, including gender disparities, PTSD awareness, and lessons learned from history. (See www.PhyllisZimblerMiller.com)
Thanks for joining and also for contributing on the blog.

JOIN NOW

• It's FREE to Sign Up
  • Worldwide Community
  • Top Entrepreneurs
  • Brilliant Minds
  • 24/7 Advice, Help & Guidance
  • Valuable Networking
  • Priceless Relationships
FREE TO SIGN UP  

Members Online 3

No members online now.

Community Stats