Joel Vicent Joseph introduction

Discussion for Joel Vicent Joseph introduction
Hello all. I'm Joel Vicent Joseph, an actor, writer , musician and social entrepreneur. I would love to connect with all of you so we can build a better community for one another.
Glad to have you here. I sent out just a few invitations to get some users on this to beta. Feel free to use your referral link and invite some more.

Glad to have you here. I sent out just a few invitations to get some users on this to beta. Feel free to use your referral link and invite some more.
Sure i will Jonathan. Tho i believe since thus is very new for those who signed up early you could offer them more access. For now we see more restrictions as per the package given. After may be a certain number of members then the new users would pay . Its just a suggestion. 😊😊😊😊

Sure i will Jonathan. Tho i believe since thus is very new for those who signed up early you could offer them more access. For now we see more restrictions as per the package given. After may be a certain number of members then the new users would pay . Its just a suggestion. 😊😊😊😊
Restrictions? Lol. You have full access.

hahahhaha am talking about private forums , signature enabled, private message , plus verification badges .
Those aren’t verification badges.

Signatures and messages open would be spam fest.

Free registration gives users full access to the forums, which is where the value will be.

Remember, this is a beta. When we turn on the advertising and marketing the member base will be growing fast.

Beta is to work out all kinks before that.

Those aren’t verification badges.

Signatures and messages open would be spam fest.

Free registration gives users full access to the forums, which is where the value will be.

Remember, this is a beta. When we turn on the advertising and marketing the member base will be growing fast.

Beta is to work out all kinks before that.

Wonderful . I will help to contribute on your blog so as to help other entrepreneurs and small business owners to gain my skills as well. i have submitted my request. Good job Jonathan.