Philanthropy consultant and career transition expert for athletes

Discussion for Philanthropy consultant and career transition expert for athletes
Reaction score
Referrals
Trophy points
Hello! I am excited to join the Hustler Alliance community. My firm focuses on philanthropy consulting to grow the impact of projects. I work mostly in the sports space, supporting athletes, teams, corporations, and nonprofits to increase their impact in the community. I also support professional athletes in their career transition- degree completion, internship opportunities, Getting involved in the community and more. I’d love to connect with anyone who has potential synergies in either of these spaces. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Reaction score
Referrals
Trophy points
Hello! I am excited to join the Hustler Alliance community. My firm focuses on philanthropy consulting to grow the impact of projects. I work mostly in the sports space, supporting athletes, teams, corporations, and nonprofits to increase their impact in the community. I also support professional athletes in their career transition- degree completion, internship opportunities, Getting involved in the community and more. I’d love to connect with anyone who has potential synergies in either of these spaces. Look forward to meeting everyone!
Welcome and thanks for signing up! 🙌

JOIN NOW

• It's FREE to Sign Up
  • Worldwide Community
  • Top Entrepreneurs
  • Brilliant Minds
  • 24/7 Advice, Help & Guidance
  • Valuable Networking
  • Priceless Relationships
FREE TO SIGN UP  

Members Online 6

No members online now.