Stephen Obar Intro

Discussion for Stephen Obar Intro
Thanks for creating this space. Hopefully it takes off. I've told some friends to get on here asap.
Awesome, I appreciate that. The next week or so will just be fixing glitches, etc. After that the marketing will begin. My goal is to create the largest online community. I absolutely hate all the bullshit out there. The $997 courses. The magic webinars. There is much more value in just networking and discussing with other entrepreneurs that are experiencing or have experienced the same situations, problems and solutions in the past.

Awesome, I appreciate that. The next week or so will just be fixing glitches, etc. After that the marketing will begin. My goal is to create the largest online community. I absolutely hate all the bullshit out there. The $997 courses. The magic webinars. There is much more value in just networking and discussing with other entrepreneurs that are experiencing or have experienced the same situations, problems and solutions in the past.
Couldn't agree with you more. It seems that everyone is going around and beating around the bush with their "insider business" tips, techniques, and info so looking forward to start talking like humans and collaborating and learning from other people without paying $997 for a repetitive cookie cutter course lol

More power to you.