Why I Started Hustler Alliance

Discussion for Why I Started Hustler Alliance
The entrepreneurial community is awesome.

I love it. ❤

It's a massive worldwide group of the most brilliant, driven, passionate go-getters on the planet. 🌎

I absolutely love connecting with like-minded people and discussing ideas, success, failure, wins, losses, struggles, strategy, etc.

I personally believe one of the most powerful resources is a community, filled with like-minded individuals, all whom want to learn from and share with one another.

I've seen groups on Facebook become increasingly popular, but to me, investing time, resources and money to build a community on a platform you have zero control over and don't own is completely foolish! (Sorry Zuckerberg! 🤷‍♂️)

I started to look into what options were available off Facebook.

There weren't many.

The forums I found available for business owners and entrepreneurs were all outdated and overrun with spam and crap. :poop:😲

So, I decided to to create a community-based forum specifically for entrepreneurs and business owners.

One that is easy to navigate, modern and free of crap. No spam. No BS.

Just a well-managed community that provides a platform for those looking to network, discuss, learn from one another and build meaningful relationships within the entrepreneurial community, from all corners of the world.

I want Hustler Alliance to be a centralized entrepreneurial community for:

Meeting new entrepreneurs and business owners from all over the world 👋
Networking 🤝
Learning from one another 🧠
Meaningful and rewarding discussions 💬
Learning from mistakes and failures 😭
Learning from successful wins 🤓
Celebrating those wins and achievements 🥂
Being a community that supports and encourages one another 🙌

My goal is to build this community the right way.

I want it to become a resource that benefits its members, and I can only accomplish that with your help and participation.

I encourage you to join and be active.

Ask questions. Interact. Provide insight. Ask for suggestions or help when you need it.

Come back often.

Encourage your connections, contacts and colleagues to join.

It takes less than a minutes to sign up and you can start participating immediately.

I truly hope you give it a shot.

I look forward to meeting you all and interacting with the entire community.

Thank you. I appreciate you all! :)