Yo Peeps, I'm Chad

Discussion for Yo Peeps, I'm Chad
Hey guys!

I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself here. My name's Chad Zollinger. I'm a content writer and blogger. I hate the feeling of talking myself up online (or ever) but I understand the need to do so at times. I write on Medium and have an following of over 4k. I also started an Instagram account called TheFalseQuote that has over 10k followers. I once solved a Rubik's cube in 34 seconds, but that was before I had friends.

Unrelated to any of that, I manage Debt and Tax content at Best Company. BC is a review website that doesn't accept payment from companies in order to rank them higher. I've had a lot of experience examining new and old companies, have seen successful business plans and unsuccessful ones, and feel like I have a unique perspective to provide entrepreneurs.

Hey guys!

I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself here. My name's Chad Zollinger. I'm a content writer and blogger. I hate the feeling of talking myself up online (or ever) but I understand the need to do so at times. I write on Medium and have an following of over 4k. I also started an Instagram account called TheFalseQuote that has over 10k followers. I once solved a Rubik's cube in 34 seconds, but that was before I had friends.

Unrelated to any of that, I manage Debt and Tax content at Best Company. BC is a review website that doesn't accept payment from companies in order to rank them higher. I've had a lot of experience examining new and old companies, have seen successful business plans and unsuccessful ones, and feel like I have a unique perspective to provide entrepreneurs.
Thanks for joining (y)